Day: March 15, 2019
It’s that time of week once again where I struggle to come up with five things cuz my brain doesn’t want to cooperate with me. Let’s see …
1. The sunlight just came streaming in thru the windows this morning. Sunlight and blue skies always make me smile. Yeh, I would like the temps to be higher tom go with the two of them but all in due time and in its time. There should be a good melt next week. Look out down below the cities and the rivers and creeks start to get full from runoff.
2. I need to have a neighbor or someone help me change out the batteries in my smoke detectors. I can’t get a good enough grip and much leverage with using only my left hand.
3. How come I can’t find my garden seeds? Did I leave them in the shed? Why do we unnecessarily complicate our lives at times? Ugh!
4. If you are a vegetarian, vegan or Muslim don’t read this one. I found found a new pork chop recipe that I’ll try out tonight. I told ya not to read it.
5. I’ve fallen madly in love with this Polish lady and we’re gonna run off and live in sin for all eternity. Ha, ha! Ya right! I’m just getting an early start on April Fool’s Day.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or give me your Yahoo March Madness Tournament picks so I can win a million dollars. I’ll share with ya … sorta. 😉
I wonder where my ducks are? Did they make it thru hunting season? Are they still alive and healthy? Will they be flying back soon?