It’s that time of week once again to wake up the squirrel powering my brain and see if I can do another one of these posts. Let’s see …
1. One of the guys that I work with wants to take me out to hit the ski slopes this weekend. Normally I would go but I have some reservations right now. If you don’t hear from me for a while just know that I ended up back in the hospital cuz I literally “hit” the slopes. I’d probably re-break my hip, my arm, tear my shoulder apart, break a leg …
2. The long range temp forecasts for here are encouraging so think positive if you live in Cheese Land. What you get there means our weather will improve here in Goofer Land.
3. I saw something that gave me a brilliant idea on how to square away the area under my deck. Now the first thing to do is to get rid of about a ton or so of granite rocks and somehow do this with a bum shoulder.
4. I think this is a good weekend to clean out the herbs that I’ve been attempting to keep growing over the winter and start new plants via seeds. I know that I need Thyme and I would like Chives but I need to see what else I would like as well. It’s something to kill some time and keep me positive until snow out and warmer weather.
5. This “was” haircut weekend but given what we are “supposed” to get weather wise, I guess it aint. I do something else instead.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “Hello!” on your way thru if’n you would like.