It’s that time of week once again and so far my brain has survived the week. Let’s see …
1. GOOD BYE FEBRUARY!!! Another one in the books. I like to look at my past photos for previous March’s and I hold my breath waiting for them to be warmer than what I recorded them as. I was just foolin’ on that “hold my breath” thingee. You’d hafta be stupid to do that around these parts..
2. I have managed to somehow not fall down lately. But the day just started so no promises to anyone.
3. Back to work on Monday but luckily it’s still from home until I can get this sling off of me. Hopefully the roads will be mucher betterer by then and I can get Petey out of the garage.
4. This sling has kinda disrupted my travel plans for early April. Time to adapt to a ever changing environment I guess. We’ll be OK.
5. Big Boy is sitting here tittering at the birds outside. It reminds me that I have to refill the bird feeders and the bird bath.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment or wave a hearty “Hello there!” on your way thru if’n you would like.