I’m just sitting here sipping on the last of my coffee and listening to the sounds of my house and of the world nearby.
- Miss Lilly found a twisty to attack and kill. I took it away before she swallowed it and needing an emergency vet visit.
- The house creaks and pops in the cold.
- The snow plow goes by out front.
- They’re tearing down an older house up the street to make way for a new Minnesota ‘Circle of Death” … not that most here actually know how to use them properly.
- Planes fly overhead on their way into MSP.
I just get lost in the moment and forget what is currently bothering me. It’s part of my Mindfulness moments.