It’s that time of week once again boys and girls and come to think of it, the last time I’ll be doing any two handed typing for at least 6 weeks. Fun, fun, fun in the south metro. Let’s see what this week brings …
1. My bunny was awfully busy running back and forth last night. It must be due to the food that it finds out back. It’s fat and sassy whenever I catch a view of it.
2. No work for this kid until the 4th of March! Woo hoo! It’s a helluva way to get the time off tho.
3. Big Boy is being annoying with him pushing the water dish across the floor. He’s looking for the optimal drinking angle I guess. No worries. His human will return it when he’s done drinking.
4. I’ve almost completely forgotten how it feels to commute in to work and work there. It seems like it’s been decades since I was there the last time.
5. I showed a friend of mine some love by giving her great reference for a job in Naples, Italy. I hope she gets it. I told her I’d run off with her if she did. Too bad her fiance’ would understand. Oh well. We’ll make it a market run today for me instead.
There ya have it. Feel free comment and/or to volunteer to come shovel out my sidewalk and driveway if you would like. I know that you folks down south are really missing out on this experience. 🙂