It’s that time of week once again boys and girls where I do battle with my brain. Let’s see what this week brings …
1. It was a rather tropical -11*F(-24C) out there this morning with a wind chill of -29*F (-34C). I just know some of you in warmer areas are dying to live in an area such as this so you can experience this joy as well. Yeh, right!
2. Bunny dug thru the snow and found the feed dish last night. It cleaned it all out for me. I refilled it and will be looking for it after dark.
3. I refilled the bird feeders while I was at it. I heard the Blue Jays yesterday but I didn’t catch a glimpse of them. I’m sure they are still around.
4. Ten more days until I experience a new level of pain. The good thing coming out of it is it will hopefully end the pain in my right arm and shoulder.
5. Is there anyone other than me looking forward to February 15th so they can enjoy discounted Valentines candy?? Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m just weird like that.
OK. Cheap and easy and done in short order. Feel free to comment and or send me suggestive thoughts or emails. 🙂