Day: February 6, 2019
1. If I make you breakfast in bed some morning, just say “Thank you!” I don’t want to hear any of this “How did you get in my house?” crap.
2. I talk a lotta s**t for someone who tips over whenever he looks up.
3. Momma said that I could be anything that I wanted to be when I grew up. I think it’s called identity theft nowadays.
4. I would start doing heavy workouts like I did back in the day when I was in the AF but I’m afraid I would meet a lotta new people. Like the Fire Department, the local Police, EMTs and people in the hospital Emergency Room that I didn’t meet the last time I was there.
5. When that day comes when the gummys ask me what it’s like to be an adult, I’ll keep interrupting them every 11 seconds or so. It will probably be better birth control for them versus the pill.
Yeh, I wish it would be that easy. I’m doing some research on what I can expect, how to get dressed and how to take care of certain … ummm .. hygiene practices. Unfortunately I am right arm dominant which will end up being immobilized for a couple weeks which means a lot of practice beforehand with my other arm.
Yeh. This ought to be an interesting experience.
And Mr. Plow comes by and plugs up the bottom of the driveway. So everything went back on and back outside I go to fire up my newest implement of mass destruction. I like that it makes short work of what used to be hard manual labor.