Day: February 1, 2019
It’s that time of week once again where I struggle with my brain on whether or not I can do this. Let’s see …
1. The MRI on my right shoulder was done yesterday. That machine was kinda warm and it kinda sorta felt good. I tried to cat nap while the tech was doing her thing. I kinda felt like I was going in and out of a toaster oven.
2. It’s a rather balmy 5*F (-15C) out there right now. It’s kinda weird how the temps feel warm after the past few days.
3. I really hate tax season. Ugh! There’s nothing worse than this. Well … maybe being burned alive by a fire breathing dragon would be worse but I haven’t seen one of them lately.
4. It’s a bread baking Sunday for me. I think baking some French bread would be a nice change. That and maybe try a new bread recipe that I found on-line.
5. Yea! I found out this morning that my rotator cuff is torn. Woo hoo! Lucky me! I get to meet a new doc next week. How come I don’t get to meet one that’s single and a female and about my age??? Ah, she’d probably hurt me so it’s probably just as well.
OK. There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or make all sorts of jokes about my damaged shoulder if’n ya want. It;’s OK. Really! I can take it. Ya gotta have fun with yourself at times. 😉