It’s that time of week once again where I test myself against a brain that says that I can’t do this. Let’s see …
1. No I am not a cold hearted person. ll of God’s creatures have to eat this time of year and food is scarce out there. Even I will let the squirrels feed for a while but they will gorge themselves if left to their own devices. I chase them off before we get there.
2. Wow! This is late. It’s been a busy day with working from home today. It’s been one issue after another. I need a break from it and the end of the work day is within sight. 🙂
3. Lord Almighty! My bankcard is awfully slow with posting payments made to it. I suppose that it’s one way to make some extra interest dollars.
4. One of our managers fired a professional shot at me today. Was that ever unexpected. Am I angry? No. Disappointed? Yes. Oh well. Such is life.
5. It’s grey skies and spitting snow when I look out my office window. it’s going to be one cold weekend. I need to think of some good comfort food to make this weekend to help me thru it. How many more weeks until a new Spring? Too many I’m afraid.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment or leave some warming thoughts on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂