It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain to see if I can actually do this. Let’s see …
1. Spring is wherever you find it in the winter time. I found mine in the flower section of the market the other day. I have what? Nine more weeks of this?
2. I just love cleaning up after my supervisor whenever he plays at what I do for a living. Yeh, that was some sarcasm.
3. Acclimating to the weather is important if one is going to be routinely walking out and about in central Minnesota during this time of year. Bundling up is a good thing too. I sure hope nothing is gonna fall off.
4. Thanks to someone who shall be nameless for leaving something in my brain all day.
5. I think this is a good weekend for some comfort food. A dutch oven full of beef stove cooking for 3 – 4 hours in the oven sounds good. The smell will be wonderful too.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or leave something that will stick in my lil’ pea brain all day. 🙂