Baking monster big chocolate chip cookies to share with one another. We had a really good time doing this. Opa made the cookie dough and was responsible for baking. The gummys were responsible for shaping them and putting them on to the baking sheet. The eat really, really good.
It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain as to whether or not I can do this. Let’s see …
1. The ortho doc cleared me to go back to work so vacation time is over. I’m kinda sorta glad since he lifted most restrictions so I can drive once again. At the same time, I’m kinda sorta liking this not having to work every day thingee. It makes me look forward to retirement. It’s MRI time in 5 weeks for my right shoulder and seeing the doc again in 6 weeks.
2. This is the last day that I’m watching the gummys over the Christmas school break. It’s back to school for them. I wonder how much I saved my oldest and SIL on child care? I wonder if I should charge them a percentage?
3. Hmmm. No evidence that the bunny found the feed bowl. Maybe I’ll move it closer to where the bird seed falls on to the snow.
4. The gummys and I have two easy peasy home improvement chores to work on today. Keep em busy and involved is what I say. We bake chocolate chip cookies laster today too.
5. I can only hope that my 401K recovers this year, Man, have I taken a hit in the past 3 months. There’s nothing to do other than stay the course. It’s going to be a while before I need it anywho so there’s no need to panic.
Whew! There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave “Hello!” on the way thru if’n you would like.