Well, it’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain on completing this. Let’s see what we have this week …
1. I feel lethargic as of late. I think it has a lot to do with not being able to drive (for now) and being stuck in the same place every day. The view is getting old. I need to get out of here this weekend.
2. If you asked me if I was done with Christmas shopping, I’d have to say “No”. I’ve been sidetracked just a wee bit with this minor inconvenience.
3. No more PT until I see the ortho doc. My right shoulder and arm hurts enough and I don’t want to make it any worse than it already is. Maybe it’s being too overly protective but neither wing is good right now.
4. It’s the Winter Solstice today. The good thing is the days start getting longer after today. The down side is 3 1/2 more months of grey and ice and cold and yuck. That’s what I get for moving here.
5. One of those Minnesota Wingless Tree Dragons came to visit me the other day. I deferred to Miss Elaine’s attitude towards them and let it clean up all of the bird seed that the sparrows had thrown about the deck. I chased it off when it went for the feeder tho. Hey! It got what it wanted and I got what I wanted. Let’s not be selfish here.
There ya have it. Feel free to comments and/or leave a vigorous “Howdy!” on the way thru if’n you would like.
P.S. Please remember Miss Elaine’s Mum in your prayers.