Day: December 14, 2018
It’s that time of week once again where I get to test myself against my brain to see which one of us will win. Let’s see …
1. First the PT lady showed up this morning and then my niece showed up with her two kids. It was about 1:00 PM before the house was quiet once again. Miss Lily came out from hiding from her kids around 1:30 PM. This post is delayed due to circumstances beyond my control. Honest!
2. Ick! Poopy diapers! It’s been a long time since I’ve had them in my house and I’ve forgotten how nasty they are. Thank God for having the garbage bin out in the garage and Fa-Breeze air freshener. I’m so glad that I turned that part of the family business over to a younger crowd a long, long time ago.
3. My FitBit doesn’t give me credit for doing my PT three times a day. I used my elliptical on the lowest setting it has and took a nice walk on it for 21 minutes of credit. It’s all good and “NO!” I am not overdoing things. I felt fine afterwards other than being sweaty. I’ll use it again today and take a nice hot shower later on.
4. The birds are slowly returning to my feeders. It’s good to see them once again.
5. I’m pretty much out of using my walker now and using one of my canes to steady myself if and when needed; so I think we’re making progress. I wish that I cold say the same thing about my left arm. There are no appreciable changes in its use that I can see or feel.
SO there ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or have a hearty “Ho, Ho, Ho!” as you pass thru if’n you would like.