My smokers are out once again and the smell of sandalwood incense is floating around the house once again. I need to make a run to the Kathe Wohlfahrt store to get a new one and add to to my collection. I don’t save them to make money on discontinued ones. I use mine so I can enjoy them. 🙂
My work area is a wee bit of a mess as I struggle with my brain once again. Let’s see what I can come up with for this week …
1. I reached a new transition point in my life where I have none of my kids or their family with me for Thanksgiving and maybe Christmas. It’s a bit of a stunner but it’s not like I didn’t know this day was coming. I want my girls to have their own traditions and have told them as much and to quit worrying about me. Dad will be fine. He managed for years while off to strange exotic lands by his self. Besides, I can implement a new menu without having to cook as much or work as hard.
2. It’s on again – off again snow showers today. I don’t mind. It’s a light snow when it does come down. I am wondering when we will get an atypical central Minnesota all day snow tho.
3. The cats are loving having the fireplace on once again. They each have their own laying spot to soak in the heat that the other leaves alone.
4. I’ve been thinking a lot about all of the people that I used to know here and on other blogging sites. So many people come and go for whatever reason. It’s kinda amazing to me how people come and go in our lives.
5. I’m still watching and listening to for the owl that I have never seen. Maybe I’ll actually see it one day.
Well, there ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a happy “Hallo!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂