Month: November 2018
It’s that time of week once again. Let’s see how we do …
1. I managed to walk 293 feet this morning with the walker. I was sore and wore out by the end of it. I was just shy of one length of an American football field.
2. I am really sleepy after that level of pain and punishment for today. I keep dozing off.
3. What an odd experience to have my body checked over weekly for new bruising. You know those ladies in PT. They’re kinda rough on an old guy.
4. I wish the swelling in my left hand would go away.
5. Damn, I forgot to shave this morning. I hate the place cuz my whole daily routine is upset.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment.
This has definitely been a very eye opening experience for me given the fact that I’m “the kid” around here. It’s got me thinking long term on what would or could happen somewhere down the line. Getting older is inevitable just as long as I don’t pull another jackass moment some time in the future. In the mean while, it was a day where I completed two walks of abut 161 feet in length for each
I can’t even describe what it took from me to go that far. No worries. Tomorrow is a new day. 🙂
We’re getting some of that icky bad white stuff once again. I’m pretty sure that the “panic drivers” and the “But-I’ve-always-driven-this-fast-on-the-snow-drivers” are out there for the commute home. God, I’m glad that I’m not driving on that stuff right now. But it is pretty to look at … for now.