Of course a lot of guys would say that they want their last words to be …
“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaack!!! My heart!’
Mine will probably be …
“Did someone just cock a revolver?”
Sometimes some of life’s questions are best left unanswered,
It’s that time of week once again boys and girls where I do battle with my brain. Let’s see what we have …
1. It sure looks like November out there this morning. This year is going by way too fast. We’re well past prime leaf time and a number of trees shed their leaves. I know cuz I have to bag up a number of them this weekend.
2. While I’m bagging leaves, I’ll feed some of my raised garden beds with some mulched up leaves. That will really help the soil in them.
3. Big Boy decided to kill a sock. Oooo he’s a killer that one is. Now he wants a treat for killing it. He also rewarded me for my loyalty to him by coughing up a hairball first thing this morning. Gee, thanks!
4. My thrift savings has taken a really good hit lately. Thanks El Presidente. Thanks Wall Street. It’s a good thing I’m buying a whole bunch of cheaper priced shares and I’m in it for the long term. Good thing my Roth is hanging in there.
5. I really want to replace five of my windows next year but the cost is outside of my budget. I’m gonna have to think smaller now and revisit what I can reasonably afford over the next 3 – 4 years. That may be more manageable.
Okey dokey pokey. There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave one of them southern “How ya doin’?” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂