This one came from teleportingweena tonight and I’ll give it a go.
- Dogs/cats/both/other? I have cats.
- Favorite holiday? Why? Any holiday that I’m not working is good by me.
- A fun or funny word you like to use. I can’t think of any.
- Writing in pen or pencil, or would you rather type? Pencil. I make too many mistakes now. Erasers are a good thing for me.
- Tell about a strange/weird experience you’ve had. I really think my house is haunted.
- Do you do any crafts? I eat. Is that a craft?
- What tip would you give to new bloggers? Don’t get discouraged.
- What special talent do you have? I’m great at aggravating people.
- Fabric ribbons or plastic bows on gifts, which do you like better? It makes no difference to me.
- Favorite school subject. I liked Civics for some reason.
- Just for fun question… Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters. Who else?
Feel free to copy and paste if you would like to play along.
It’s looking a wee bit spooky out there this morning. It’s looking more and more like Halloween out there. It’s a good thing I’m indoors where a witch can’t get me and have her evil, wanton ways with me. Hmmmm. Maybe I need to go outside?
Ugh! Neither Lisa nor I had the winning lotto ticket. Some yahoo in South Carolina had the one and only winning ticket for $1.6B USD. Can you imagine that? I’m not selfish. All I wanted out of that pot was a measly $20M so I could retire early, travel the world, take art lessons from Miss Anna, visit some German ladies, go to Oz to visit my most favorite Great White Shark hunter. I didn’t think it was asking too much for a small share of the pot. Honestly. Money wouldn’t ruin me.
It’s coffee cup refill time.
I’m less than motivated with work. It mainly has to do with senior management acting like asses lately. No, I’m not going to remind them that they are way behind on some things. They’re way too much smarter than me. We’ll let them wallow in it and enjoy the view.
I enjoy these mornings where it’s still dark outside at 7:12 AM (0712). There’s frost all over the grass once again. I’ll have to check the bird bath for water and the feeders as well. The ducks and geese are flocking up and will soon be heading south. My mind wanders off to thinking about my ducks and wondering how they are and where they are.