I don’t participate in the WP awards out of personal preference but I run across some questions every now and then that I think are kinda fun and provoke thought. You can blame Sadje over at https://lifeafter50forwomen.com if’n ya want. 😉
1. How long have you been blogging? Four years on WP but I blogged on Yahoo 360 before its demise, Multiply before its demise (I sense a pattern), Blogster and now here.
2. Do your friends and family support you in this? They have no idea that I do this.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day? The early morning before 6:00 AM (0600). I like the quiet and to watch the sun come up.
4. What would be your dream vacation? Spending 2 weeks walking the beaches of Australia.
5. What genre of movies you like best? I like the silent movies from the 20’s and old B&Ws.
6. What do you wake up to? Big Boy crying about he’s starving to death and I need to get out of bed and feed him before he dies. He’s a bit of a drama queen.
7. Are you a morning person? Very much so.
8. What motivates you? Not getting caught by some lady’s husband.
9. How do you think your friends see you? I have no idea.
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution? I think the whole argument about Global Warming is idiotic. No one wins in that debate and we will all eventually pay for our mistakes. I think a much better argument is we all have a responsibility to leave the world in a better shape than what was handed to us. Totally eliminating these god awful plastic shopping bags would be one way. Another would be for the US to have a standardized power cord for cell phones (mobile phones). Another is that I refuse to believe that we cannot come up with a better more earth friendly car using something other than petrol. I think there should be better tax incentives for keeping your homes and businesses green. I think government should set forth a mandate that a new green law will be enacted every year for the next 25 years. Oops. I ran on and on.
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you? Both are important to me.