Here’s another drawing for all of you liberal artsy fartsy aficionado types here on WP. I call this one … “Demon Wizard Squirrel Smiting Jim”.
Them squirrels are mean and devious critters. Be very careful whenever you’re around them lest you be smooted by an out of control squirrel.
It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain. Let’s see what I can somehow manage to do this week …
1. The winds out of the south are still blowing… for now. That will change soon enough and a little to fast for me. It sure looked like November out there this morning other than it was fairly warm.
2. I’m gonna help the girls living next door by blowing the leaves on their lawn into a pile so the gummys can jump and play in the pile of leaves. I’m sure we’ll have some leaf fights while we’re at it. I’ll use the vacuum part of the blower afterwards so I can mulch them and then add the ground up leaves to my garden beds.
3. It’s funny how we’re about 2/3’s of the way thru October and I need to put out the driveway markers for when the dreaded snow plow starts coming by. Ugh!
4. I got a phone call yesterday from the IRS. They filed a lawsuit against me!!! Oh No! What have I done??? The world is coming to an end. Oh wait! That means I have to go see the single ladies down the hall in the tax courts. Oo la la! What’s the down side??? Yeh, I deleted that phone message.
5. What’s that blue stuff in the sky? Could that be a cloudless sky???
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a “Happy Halloween!” on your way thru if’n you would like.