It’s that time of week once again where my brain and I struggle with one another. Let’s see …
1. I’m so far behind today that it will take me a day or two to catch up. I hate it whenever this happens.
2. The Autumn foliage line is starting to come into our area and the trees are starting to change color. Unfortunately it’s raining which helps to push the leaves off of the trees. That makes for a short time to enjoy what we do get to see.
3. Mr. Squirrel and I are at war over the bird feeders. He insists he can feed there and I insist that he can’t. So far he’s winning. I need to get a couple Slinkys and put them on the shepard’s hooks for my amusement.
4. Yard clean up for the end of mowing season begins Monday for me. I have a number of things to take care of on Monday and Tuesday so all that will remain is blowing the leaves into a big pile for the gummys to jump in.
5. It’s battle for the pig week otherwise known as the annual Iowa vs. Minnesota football game. I’ll never hear the end of it all year if them Goofers somehow manage to win tomorrow. But that makes for a good rivalry game where you battle for something important; like a bronze pig or a oak bucket or a big jug or an axe.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or say something disparaging about them Goofers. 😉