It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain for the ultimate control of my destiny. Let’s see …
1. The leaves on my big, white crab apple tree are turning colour and starting to fall off the tree. It’s soon going to be time to rake up all of the leaves and make a huge pile of them so the gummys can jump in it.
2. I really, really despise Windows. This is the third time today that I’ve had to restart my work laptop due to Windows updates. Why can’t Bill Gates and company get it together like Mac OS or Linux? My next desktop, since I have to replace my Dell All-In-One at some point since it died on me, will be a new Mac.
3. All ya’ll out East hunker down and be safe. Ya think the Fed will take care of you? Let’s remember just how well El Presidente took care of Puerto Rico.
4. “Yes” I bought some Starbucks Pumpkin Spice coffee. The market had it on sale and I bought two packages. What can I say? I like its flavour.
5. This is “Hair cut Friday” for me since I’m starting to look kinda scraggly. It’s also a “Mow the damn grass” day as well. It keeps me busy, off the streets, out of taverns and out of jail. Yeh. That jail thingee really can ruin a weekend.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a happy “Hola!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂