It’s that time of week once again to do battle with y brain which says that I can’t do this. Let’s see how we do this week …
1. The snarky comments have been going back and forth between those that are fans of that cow mechanic school and those of us that follow the real school in the state. I foresee my blood pressure going up and down during game time. “Yes”, this game really is a big deal to those of us that grew up in Iowa. You can get over losing any other game (excluding losing to them Goofers of course) but not this one. This is bragging rights for a year. Keeping the pig for another year is good too. 😉
2. Why is a short work week actually one of the longest work weeks?
3. I got one outside chore done way faster than I had anticipated that it would take. This puts me three days ahead of schedule and I can now move on to a little sanding and varnishing job that needs done well before the snow flies.
4. Summer is dragging on here even tho the mornings are cool. No complaints from me on that.
5. I need to see what other garden beds need cleaned out this weekend. It seems like only last week I was planting. Where did the time go? I also need to put some mulch down for the Hydrangeas that I transplanted. They seem to be doing OK for now. Hopefully they will both be over the transplant shock and thriving come the first hard frost.
Well I made it once again. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “Hidey Ho!”on your way thru if’n ya want. 🙂