It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain. Let’s see …
1. There has been a beautiful Fall rain outside since I don’t know when it started last night. It’s one of those misty rains that’s great for walking in and making for a nice soaking rain. I checked the rain barrel and it’s almost completely refilled. Plus up with more plus ups. I like it. 🙂
2. I have the gummys here today and they’ll go home tomorrow. They start school fairly soon so I think I’ll just let them have their fun today.
3. Recipe #1 and Recipe #2 of my homemade dill pickles have been given the thumbs up by some people who were brave enough to try them out for me. Recipe #3 will be ready to tray in two more weeks and then I’ll make one more batch for winter. Maybe I’ll try to do some sweet pickles too. I don’t care for dill pickles myself but I do like sweet pickles. I wish I had Momma’s recipe for them.
4. While I’m at making some pickles, I need to make some more Triple Berry jelly for the winter. That’s always great on my homemade bread and biscuits. “Biscuits”. I believe this is the word that people in the UK, Oz and Kiwi Land us for what we call “cookies”. I wonder what the word is for what we call “biscuits” is?
5. The end result for forgetting to take all of my meds has been one helluva night of sleeping, waking up and not being able to readily distinguish what is a dream and what is reality and finally I have one helluva migraine this morning. Lesson learned. I have zero intentions or desires to return to this experience any time soon.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave “Hi!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂