It’s that time of week once again when I do battle with my brain to see just how long that it takes me to come up with five things. Let’s see …
1. What is it about sleeping on a bed with clean sheets? I’ve always liked that ever since I was a kid. Maybe it’s the smell of “clean”. Maybe it reminds me of when Momma used to dry our stuff on a clothesline outside instead of using a clothes dryer.
2. This is an “odd jobs” weekend for me. In other words, it’s a weekend to get all of my little chores done that I have been putting off for a while. Like defrosting my freezer that’s in my garage. I hate
3. I’m still waiting for my building materials to be delivered. At least they refunded the delivery fee but still. Ugh!
4. It’s so much fun to scare the squirrels that come into my yard. They’re to the point where they either try to sneak across unnoticed or they run like hell across the berm to get to the other side. It’s funny watching them twitch their tails in annoyance with me.
5. Ugh! The constant battle to get the gummys to share things. I know that they’re kids and they’re only 7 years old but still they have to learn that there are sometimes only one of something and they both can’t have it or both use it. I set down “use time” limits whenever they’re with me to cut down on the fighting.
Wow! That was faster than last week. Feel free to comment and/or say a hearty ‘Hi-Yo Silver!” on your way thru if you want. 🙂