For our ingredients:
- Take one brain damaged man.
- A parking ramp in St. Paul.
- Narrow parking spots.
- One car that was freshly repainted last October.
- Front wheels pointed left when actually parked in said narrow parking spot with one semi new freshly painted car.
- An immovable concrete pillar to the right of subject parked car.
- Noting that the front wheels need straightened out first “BEFORE” attempting to back out.
- Forgetting that vital piece of instruction 10 seconds after noting it.
- Being reminded that it’s important to focus and not forget vital pieces of information when you hear metal and paint scrapping against said immovable concrete pillar when backing said car out of said narrow parking spot after work today.
Oh well. I guess my auto body friend always needs work. Sorry Petey. 😦