Some of the ladies back in the old neighborhood found my email addy somehow. They sure do remember what I was like as a kid. I somehow garnered a reputation with them for being a bit of …. oh, how would one put it properly??? … a bit of a hooligan or maybe a wee bit mischievous.
It’s kinda funny how they still remember those cute little antics that I pulled about 45 – 50 years ago. I thought that they would have plum forgotten about them by now.
Anywho, they sent me a group picture of what they still think of me.
It’s that time of week once again to go up against my brain for the ultimate control of the universe. Let’s see …
1. I have a Momma Robin that nested under my deck and I found Momma duck’s nest behind my Euonymous bushes. The next thing you know I’ll be finding bunnies living in sin in my yard.
2. I can’t hardly believe how much petrol that I’ve gone thru already mowing my yard. I swear you can hear the grass growing at night. It’s taking quite a bit to stay ahead of it but I don’t mind at all given what I was putting up with in March and early April.
3. It’s a yard work weekend provided the weather cooperates. It would be nice to get my windmill assembled and in place this weekend. That and all of the white rock moved from out front of my place so I can build a new flower bed.
4. Why do dry roasted peanuts taste for good?
5. I have to have my store of dreams straighten out the Bill of Materials so I can finish making my deck as maintenance free as possible. It would be nice to have the materials ordered with a known delivery date so I can square away permitting and get the work done before the 4th of July. Fingers crossed.
There ya have it. Fell free to comment and/or leave a hearty “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you’d like. 🙂