It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain which typically plays unfair and tries to shut off certain portions of my brain. Let’s see long this takes.
1. Today I get to fight the dragon; also known and senior leadership. I hate doing this but I don’t understand why they have a need to disrespect staff just because they can.
2. Ha ha! Momma duck and her boy friend are doing a great job of cleaning up after the birds. I like watching them in the yard too. I’ve always wanted to dig into my berm and install a tanked water fountain that gave the appearance of an underground spring percolating out of the ground, running down stones and then ending in a little pool at the bottom. I think Momma duck would use it to swim and poop in tho.
3. I mowed the lawn yesterday for the first time this year. It felt great! I love getting out into the sunshine and fresh air.
4. I have to order potatoes for my garden sometime this weekend. I won’t see the sprouts until next month but I’m in no hurry and I have plenty of growing time for them. I just need to educate myself on better storage for whatever they produce so I don’t lose a crop like I did last year.
5. I have a new iPhone X since my iPhone 6 was dying on me. I’m slowly getting used to it and the differences between what I had and what I have now.
OK, there ya have it. It only took me almost 30 minutes to get this but “Take that stupid brain!”
Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “Hola” on the way thru. 🙂