“Yes” I had to see the lab techs. “Yes” they stuck my arms not once but twice. “Yes” I hate needles. “No” I didn’t scream like a little girl but I was a wuss about it anywho. “Yes” I hafta go back for shots. “Yes” I’ll still hate needles then too.
That pretty much sums up today’s visit.
It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain who says I can’t do this. Let’s see …
1. It’s regular doctor appointment day. Let’s just hope it’s not one of those “Bend over and cough” kinda days. I told the last doctor that did that “Cough? I can’t breathe!” I know, I know. I’m such a big baby. But hey! I’m getting my coffee in before I go. I’ll be behind in my walking by the time that I get home tho.
2. I take Petey in for an oil change later on. This is the fewest miles she’s ever had on her between oil changes. Only a little over 2,000 miles in six months. Wow!
3. I have a new lady in my life now and is she ever a gabby one. Talk, talk, talk nonstop. Plus she has this huge curiosity with everything in life. She’s funny. She’s also 3 years old and is my neighbor’s daughter. She cracks me up. I gave her and her Mom some Marigold seeds so she can grow a flower garden.
4. I have got to get off my hiney and go get some garden soil for my beds. I have plants ready to go and the temperatures are on the steady climb up and staying there now. I’m sure that I can successfully transplant them next week but nothing is gonna grow right if I don’t get a move on. That starter planter is starting to look like a jungle.
5. I started painting one of the bird houses yesterday. Wow, is it a bright red! I hope it doesn’t blind the birds. I’ll need to get a scroll saw now so the gummys and I can make some other things for them to paint.
Wow! I made it! Feel free to comment and/or leave a pleasant “Howdy Do!” on your way thru if you want. 🙂