It’s that time of week once again where I try to outsmart my brain and prove that I can actually come up with five things. Let’s see …
1. My started seeds are sprouting. The weather is doing great and it’s no longer freezing over night. It’s still a bit cool out there so I can wait a while longer. It’s going to be a bit before these are ready to be transplanted outside anywho.
2. It’s time to put the new wheels on Petey. Now all I have to do is make an appointment. She’ll shine up just like a new girl once her new wheels are put on her.
3. Critter Report: I have no clue where the bunnies disappeared to but they’ve quit stopping by at night to feed. It’s time to put their feed dish away until next Winter. They’ll be back then and we’ll be back to making sure they survive another winter.
4. Lord my hands are sore from raking the yard. Two areas down and six more to go. Yeh, it sounds like a lot but I’ve broken the yard up so I don’t over do it.
5. I go back to work starting next week. It’s one day a week in for the month of May to see how I handle the office environment. It’s a strange feeling given I haven’t been in since last May. That and we’re in an entirely different location. I’m a tad bit nervous about it to be honest.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “Howdy Do!” on your way thru. 🙂