It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain. Let’s see …
1. It feels like late October out there with the grey skies and cold rain. “Yes” I am aware that snowmageddon is out on the high prairies of South Dakota and is trying to come this way. The weather radar is showing that a front out of the south is using it north of us tho so when would only get rain. I’m not going to get my hopes up.
2. It will be time to make a run to the market after work to stock up on a few things. I think tomorrow will be a good day to grill even if that icky bad white stuff is falling out of the skies. I’m gonna have my Spring come hell or high water and one way or another.
3. It’s a “garden seed starting” weekend for me/ Woo hoo! I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time now. I still need to do an inventory on what seeds that I do need. I’m sure that I don’t have enough bush bean seeds for this year.
4. My old black fedora reminded me that it still does a pretty good job of keeping rain off of my head when I wore it this morning for my first walk of the day. I’ll have to find a nice straw hat for summer to keep the sun off of my ears and that thinking spot on the back of my head.
5. I’m in the market for a portable table saw. I’m just not sure if I want to store it in the shed or in the garage. Decisions, decisions.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or volunteer to help do snow removal tomorrow. I expect to see you at 6:00 AM (0600). I’ll have hot coffee and some tea for those who like tea. 🙂