It’s that time of week once again to do battle with that part of my brain that says that I can’t do this. Let’s see …
1. I wish I knew why my BP was up instead of being where it has been for the longest time. My weight has gone up too even tho I’ve been routinely exercising. I guess it’s time to get in and see my regular saw bones.
2. I keep getting companies following me and I keep removing them. I only follow real people and not companies. I’m not here to help them grow their business. Besides, I don’t get a piece of the action so why should I be helping them?
3. That sun sure feels warm and good when I’m outside walking. Of course I do have on a black fleece zip up hoodie which absorbs those sun rays when I’m out there walking about.
4. OK, so it’s Good Friday and I really don’t feel like working that hard today on a training presentation. I get it that I just can’t sit around all day. I’ll manage somehow.
5. It’s time to get my garden fork out and start turning some garden soil over so it thaws faster. I also have some beds that need cleaned up a bit and then topped off with some more garden soil. I’ll just refer to it as “garden dirt” cuz I can. I get to start laying out beds for planting purposes very, very soon. Woo hoo!!
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or leave some Easter chocolate for the Easter Bunny if you are so inclined. Of course, that bunny is me. 🙂