What was seen cannot be unseen.
1. Mutter and swear underneath my breath tomorrow morning at the snow the Ice Maiden actually drops on us. Then get out the shovel and clear the sidewalk and drive.
2. Get with my hero Iggy to help throw frozen pooh at the fat man in North Korea.
3. Help my hero Iggy throw some fresh pooh at the fat man with the little hands who occupies the White House.
4. Go to the Walmart and hide in a clothing rack. Then wait for someone to move some of the clothes so I can yell “Hey! I’m changing in here!” at them.
5. Have a nice glass of wine Sunday evening and smile cuz I wasn’t arrested for doing any of the above.
It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain for the ultimate control of my destiny lest it take me over to the dark side. Let’s see …
1. It was a spectacular sunrise this morning. I’m not sure what it will look like tomorrow morning but today’s sunrise was great.
2. It’s amazing being all caught up with work yet I’m busy as hell with one conference call after another.
3. “Yes” we flushed yesterday. Days like those happen and they’re best flushed out of our lives.
4. Hey now! My boss is giving me a bad time cuz I pronounce “wash” as “warsh”. He’ll probably give me a bad time for me pronouncing “Missouri” as “Mizzoura”.
5. I think this is a good night to go out for some BBQ. I have to go to the Walmart any who to pick up my prescriptions anywho. I may as well stop for some dinner.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “Happy Spring!” on your way thru if you would like.