Mother Nature is either drunk or is not paying attention or is playing an early April Fool’s joke on all of us here. Waking up to one inch of snow on the ground is no way to spend the last day of March. Hello! March is supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb. It’s not supposed to go out with a good laugh on all of us here in this neck of the Hundred Acre Wood.
Oh well. we’ll deal with it. It’s supposed to be a cool week all next week but that’s typical for here this time of year. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say I’ll have snow out on my lawn come the 12th.
It’s that time of week once again to do battle with that part of my brain that says that I can’t do this. Let’s see …
1. I wish I knew why my BP was up instead of being where it has been for the longest time. My weight has gone up too even tho I’ve been routinely exercising. I guess it’s time to get in and see my regular saw bones.
2. I keep getting companies following me and I keep removing them. I only follow real people and not companies. I’m not here to help them grow their business. Besides, I don’t get a piece of the action so why should I be helping them?
3. That sun sure feels warm and good when I’m outside walking. Of course I do have on a black fleece zip up hoodie which absorbs those sun rays when I’m out there walking about.
4. OK, so it’s Good Friday and I really don’t feel like working that hard today on a training presentation. I get it that I just can’t sit around all day. I’ll manage somehow.
5. It’s time to get my garden fork out and start turning some garden soil over so it thaws faster. I also have some beds that need cleaned up a bit and then topped off with some more garden soil. I’ll just refer to it as “garden dirt” cuz I can. I get to start laying out beds for planting purposes very, very soon. Woo hoo!!
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or leave some Easter chocolate for the Easter Bunny if you are so inclined. Of course, that bunny is me. 🙂
1. The first “real” snow fall of the year is always magical.
2. Watching the last of the snow given way to a new Spring is magical.