Hmmm. It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain in order to defeat the dark side. Let’s see …
1. The Ice Maiden dumped 5″ of new snow on us last night and I’m actually OK with it. You can smell the moisture in the air. It snowed because it was too cold for it to rain. I imagine some are thinking “Well duh!!!” but you miss the point. It wants to rain. That’s a good sign that a new Spring wants to come this way.
2. Critter Alert: I am definitely feeding at least two bunnies during the night. The falling snow last night really lit up the backyard and I could see the two of them under the deck. It’s kinda funny watching one sit there and patiently wait for the other to quit feeding. I suspect that there is a third one given the tracks that I find.
3. That was a great workout getting the new snow off of my deck, out of the driveway and away from the mailbox. It’s good PT for me. “Yes” I am careful so I don’t stroke out or give my heart a reason to vapor lock on me.
4. It’s a great feeling shutting down a Division Manager who wants to argue but he doesn’t want to do any research first. He thinks I’m so stoopid that I don’t research what I’m finding. Then he just wants to bully me. Ha ha! That don’t fly any more. It just makes me laugh now.
5. Today is “Mother’s Day” … as in “Pay this mother. Pay that mother ...” and so on and so on. I would normally use a bad word after “Mother” but one never knows if and when there are lil’ ol’ grey haired ladies, little kids and priests around WP. I may offend someone so I shall refrain from typing that word. You can think it tho if you like.
Okey dokey pokey. That’s it for this week. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “Hidey Ho & Hey!” on your way thru if you would like. You could also leave whatever naughty plans that you’re up to this weekend. That makes interesting reading.