OMG this is so late for today! Talk about having one busy a** day of work. Let’s see if my brain will cooperate now.
1. I managed to get on my director’s bad side this week. Yea me!!! I’d normally celebrate this as an accomplishment but I remembered that it’s really not hard for me to get on this guy’s bad side. He can be such a jerk at times and he really hates it when people won’t kowtow to him. Yeh. Some kid from Iowa with Irish blood in him kowtowing to him? Yeh. Like that will ever happen with this kid.
2. Critter Report: Last night I had a bunny resting under the deck after feeding at the bunny dish and another eating up all the bird seed that the birds kicked off the feeders. Both looked fat and healthy. That make me feel good.
3. It’s a beautiful blue sky day in central Minnesota today. Too bad the temperatures don’t match it. It’s a tropical 14*F (-10C) out there and the cool wind nips at exposed ears. Brrrr!
4. Man, I need a haircut. I’m starting to look like a hippy. Does anyone use the word “hippy” any more?
5. We may get a little more of that icky bad white stuff come Monday. Hopefully it won’t be a lot and hopefully it would be even better if we didn’t get any at all. But I do have to concede that the white stuff fills the lakes and ponds around here and it also helps provide the water that we drink. I keep reminding myself that Spring officially starts next month. Maybe the Ice Maiden will disappear next month.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a happy “TGIF JIM!” on your way thru if’n ya want.