I wanna slide off to bed but y jaw hurts from seeing the dentist today. It hurts from her drilling on a tooth and from me having to hold it open for as long as I did. My wallet hurts from having to have to open it up to pay her off and I’m wondering “Why am I paying her this much for this much pain?”
It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain for the ultimate control of the universe. Let’s see ..
1. It’s a rather brisk 2*F (-17C) out there this morning with a wind chill of -11*F (-24C). It made for some rather interesting walking weather when I was out for my first walk of the day.
2. Critter Report: I have at least one rabbit out there with a voracious appetite. It cleaned up all the feed in the feed dish plus went to town on cleaning up all of the seed that the birds dropped on to the snow. My bunny/bunnies appear to be hoovers right now. 🙂
3. I get to see my dentist today who is gonna do some work and give me a temporary crown. Oh fun, fun, fun! Not!
4. Big Boy has gotten incredibly demanding. He cries to be feed. He cries for water. He cries until I turn the fireplace on so he can warm up. Damn spoiled brat cat.
5. I was hoping to get out this weekend but I’ll have visitors instead. I’m a thinking a Sunday pot roast is in order. It will warm the cockles of your heart in this brisk weather.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “Aloha!” as you pass thru. 🙂