Well it’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain as far as whether or not I can actually come up with five things. Let’s see …
1. The gas man cometh and walked across my once pristine snow covered front yard. Doggone dingus! I thought that had those electronic gadget doohickeys that could read the gas meters from the street. I guess I was wrong.
2. I think my bathroom scale is wrong. I dunno how I can gain 3 pounds overnight but I did.
3. Big Boy and Miss Lily now expect me to fill their feed dish while they watch. I can point to a feed in their dish and show them that there is feed in their dishes but they wanna see me actually take some food out of the bin and watch me actually drop in in their dish before they will feed. Weird cats!
4. It’s a beautiful , sunny day here in central Minnesota today. The temps are up (40*F/4C) and the sun feels warm when I was out for my first long walk of the day. It’s funny how last October and November a 40* day felt very cool but now it’s almost tropical to me.
5. I really hate not getting to everyone’s blogs to read their posts but I do honestly try to get to as many as I can every day. I suppose one can only do so much.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave and let out a hearty “Hiyo Silver!” as you pass thru if’n ya want.