So I recently got another badge from FitBit for walking 1,600 miles since last April. They say it’s the equivalent of walking Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. I have a couple problems with this:
- It’s not at all warm here like it would be at the Great Barrier Reef.
- I had no camera with me.
- I didn’t meet and flirt with any ladies from Oz.
On the plus side tho …
- No Great White Sharks tried to eat me.
- No crocodiles tried to eat me.
- No dingos tried to eat me.
- No dudes from Oz tried to feed to me sharks or crocodiles or dingos cuz I was flirting with their wives, girl friends or sisters.
I guess it’s not all bad.