Time is moving slowly right now. How long has it been since New Years Day? It seems like it was a year ago. Patience is something that we’re supposed to have right now. Too bad it’s in short supply in this house. But what do you do? You can’t change nature.
So I recently got another badge from FitBit for walking 1,600 miles since last April. They say it’s the equivalent of walking Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. I have a couple problems with this:
- It’s not at all warm here like it would be at the Great Barrier Reef.
- I had no camera with me.
- I didn’t meet and flirt with any ladies from Oz.
On the plus side tho …
- No Great White Sharks tried to eat me.
- No crocodiles tried to eat me.
- No dingos tried to eat me.
- No dudes from Oz tried to feed to me sharks or crocodiles or dingos cuz I was flirting with their wives, girl friends or sisters.
I guess it’s not all bad.