It’s that time of week once again where I try to come up with something. My brain has been wining lately. Let’s see what today brings …
1. Winter depression has already started to sink in leaving me uninspired. It’s OK since a number of us get it anywho. It’s not unusual if you live here up on the northern snow belt. For me I’m just tired of being cooped up all day due to the extreme cold outside. I’m an outdoorsy kinda guy. We’ll just have to find something to combat it is all. It will all be good in the end.
2. At least the weight is staying off for now. We’ll be back on the elliptical soon enough.
3. So I have my old MacBook Pro up and running again and I have yet to figure out what I’m going to do with it. It runs great with the new SSD in it.
4. I’ve been watching the birds flit in and out as they feed. There have been Blue Jays, Cardinals, Sparrows and Chickadees. Maybe it;’s just me but it’s kinda entertaining.
5. All good things come to an end and so does my vacation from work. It’s a “Back to work Monday” next mMonday for the kid. I’m not looking forward to seeing how many emails that I have waiting for me but I suppose it will keep me busy and off the streets and out of trouble for a while.
Well there ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave “Howdy!” on the way thru. 🙂