I got a UPS package today from Kathe Wohlfarhts. Wow! It’s like getting to open a Christmas gift on any day other than Christmas. Which is kind of a dumb thought now that I think about it. It’s Christmas year round at Kathe Wohlfarhts. I think you get the idea tho.
Oooooo! A catalog to look thru too!
It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain. Let’s see …
1. This has been one busy and hectic work week for me. They’ve all been filled with Skype calls, Skype meetings, IMs, emails, blah, blah, blah. I’m getting a lot of nothing done. I’m assuming a lot of people are trying to get as much done as possible before taking some time off for the holidays. Hey, I’m one of them too but they’re getting in the way of my work schedule.
2. I’ve been checking the bunny food dish every morning. It appears that I now have at least one routine visitor coming to feed. Someone asked me once why I do the bird feeders and the bunny food dish. I guess I look at it that we live in a world full of violence and hate. Spending a few dollars on feed to help something make it thru a cold and harsh central Minnesota winter just kinda sorta makes me feel good.
3. I look at all of the grey skies that we’re having now and wonder just how long it will be to see blue skies once again. The first rain of a new year is very special after a season of snow and cold and ice.
4. Most of my Christmas shopping is done. I have just a couple things left and then it’s on to planning my Christmas dinner menu.
5. I was one busy cat last night with vacuuming upstairs and down, dusting and mopping floors. I’d like to know who is creeping into my house at night and making a mess for me to clean up.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “Feliz Navidad” on your way thru if’n ya want. 🙂