It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain for the ultimate control of my universe. My brain has been winning thus far.
1. It’s that time of year once again when I surrender to the inevitable that the summer is almost gone once again from this part of the Hundred Acre Wood. I’ve already cleaned out my green bean bed in my garden, my green pepper plants are slowing down and the leaves in my pumpkin patch are turning yellow. The southern winds will soon be traded for winds out of the north. Brrr!
2. My gummys met their first grade teachers yesterday and they recognized so many of their friends from last year. They were a little apprehensive that they wouldn’t know anyone for the upcoming school year but I think they’re relieved now.
3. Why do I always open Yahoo and automatically look to see what stupid thing El Presidente did or said lately???
4. My Director has been a real jerk with me lately and my supervisor doesn’t have the b*lls God gave a gnat to stand up to him. I have this dread that I’ll have to retain an attorney soon. It’s time to move on to something else even if it means a downgrade. I have my high 3 years for retirement purposes. I need a lot of patience right now.
5. My firewood stocks are low for for some fire pits. We’re going to have some great nights for sitting outside on a bug free night enjoying a fire under starry skies.
That’s it for this post. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous ‘IT’S FOOTBALL TIME!” as you pass thru if you would like. 🙂