Well it’s that time of week once again and it’s time to struggle with my brain once again to see what I can come up with. Let’s see …
1. My granddaughter’s sunflower that she planted in the pumpkin patch has grown to an amazing 7 feet 9 inches tall. She is so proud of it. We got the 8 foot ladder out yesterday so she could climb to the top to see the flower budding. She can’t wait to see the flower. I’ve had my fingers crossed all summer that the wind doesn’t blown it down even tho I staked it somewhat.
2. Still no surveyor yet. I get it that this is a busy time of year but I have things waiting too. I so need the city to go away soon with my easement issue.
3. Wow! I couldn’t believe the number of green peppers that we picked yesterday. I have green pepper coming out of my ears this year. Tomorrow is sweet corn stand visit day to try out what they have before buying bulk.
4. The gummys are dead to the world asleep in bed right now. Two more Thursday night sleepovers and Friday watchings after this week and they start school. They’re so excited for a new school year to start so they can see their friends.
5. I have a project that’s in a bit of a mess and it’s gonna take some focus and some time to clean it up. I really hate it when things don’t go according to Hoyle. Oh well, I suppose it’s job security.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or leave a ‘HOWDY DOO!” on your way thru if ya want. 🙂