It’s that time of week once again where I pit myself against my brain for ultimate control. My brain has been winning so far this week. Here goes …
1. The fog is finally lifting this morning. I woke up to a pleasant 56*F (13C) outside. I left the front windows open all night and the house was really cool. Too bad I had to work today. It would be a great day to sleep in.
2. Tomorrow is Farmer’s Market day. Woo hoo! I get out of this house.
3. Its supposed to be clear with no rain for a number of days now. I have a number of yard chores that I need to do to take advantage of no rain. It will feel good to get back outside and working as long as I don’t over do it. Besides, my bathroom scale is going in the wrong direction and we need to stop that ASAP.
4. I guess others heard about my office giveaway yesterday and I understand they descended like a plague of locusts. LOL. I guess that’s one way to clean house before they move.
5. I promised someone that I would post a photo of the poppies in the moat of the Tower. They had them planted in recognition for all of the UK dead from “The Great War”. There was one for each man who died. It was amazing to see all of them and the pic doesn’t show them all. I would have liked to have one for Grandpa, Uncle Fred, Uncle John, Uncle Steve, Cousin Curtis and Uncle Martin since they were all in the war as well.
Well, that’s it for this week. Feel free to comment and/or leave a vigorous “HOWDY!” as you pass thru.