It’s that time of week once again where I pit myself against my brain for total control of my universe. Just so you know, my brain fights unfair. It gets even when it loses by saying “Fall down Jim.”
“Brain, ya bastard.”
Let’s get on with the task at hand.
1. We have good days and we have bad ones. The last couple days have been bad ones but we’re hanging in there. It’s still one day at a time. No worries, yeh?
2. The gummys and I were checking the pumpkin patch and we found this big green pumpkin that we have totally missed. We were like “Where did that come from?” It was a nice find. 🙂
3. I get to play mine detector with a metal detector and find the metal property markers in my yard before the city will sign off on my new shed. What we thought was the property line apparently isn’t and now it’s all official and bureaucratic and all that sorta mess. Lucky me.
4. It looks like my office is moving sooner than I had anticipated. Looks like I’ll either be mailing my office key and building access card back or having someone take them back for me since I won’t be there when the move happens.
5. I have to remind myself every now and then why I have this WP account and it’s not to have a hunderty billionty followers and a hunderty thousandty views every day. It would be a lie to even suggest that it’s not flattering to have followers and daily views tho. I do really appreciate everyone who follows and comments tho.
Well that’s it for today. If you’re reading this while in WP Reader, please click on my page so I see your country flag on my stats page. I find it very interesting to see where all of the viewers are from. 🙂
And as always, feel free to comment and/or leave a naughty limerick if you want. 🙂