Well it’s that time of week once again to do battle with that part of my brain that wants to take total control and dominance over me. Let’s see …
1. It’s payday!! Woo hoo!!! Time to pay bills!!! Oh lucky me. Ugh! Maybe I’ll have two nickels that I can rub together after everything is paid. Then I’ll feel rich. 🙂
2. I have a big weekend chore of weeding the berm this weekend to get it ready to top dress. I really don’t look forward to doing it. I’ll be spending a lot of time on my knees and will they be sore afterwards.
3. It will be a busy week next week. My shed is installed Monday afternoon and I’ll have to take measurements for a ramp once it’s done. My lawn guy will be here to look at adding on to my sprinkler system and putting down some sod. And we start our last two months of the fiscal year which ends up being two really busy months. I’ll get a break come October maybe.
4. Wow! It’s almost August and I have put up absolutely no sweet corn so far. I have to fix that fairly soon. I’ll have to find a new place cuz where I normally get it has went from being a farm to a new housing area. Gawd, I hate housing developments!
5. Man do I have to get after my house chores. One would think a Mongol horde went thru my house with the way it looks. That will end up being an after work chore for today.
That’s it. Feel free to comment and/or leave a hearty “Hi Yo Silver!” as you pass thru if you would like.