With all of that bodacious red hair and sultry voice. Ah man. I was transfixed right then and there. She even smiled at me, winked and blew me a kiss. It was instant lust.
And then I remembered I was at a drag show at the old Riviera Casino in Las Vegas. Man, life is so unfair sometimes.
It’s that time of week once again where I pit myself against my brain for total control of my universe. Let’s see …
1. I ingratiated once again with my boss. Well, actually I severely aggravated the s**t outa him. But hey! Do what one does best, right?
2. My poor MacBook. Jim needs to stop procrastinating and get on this poor thing this weekend.
3. I had two little girls who spent the night. Now I just have to get them moving in the right direction, get them dressed and get them fed. It’s like herding cats.
4. I applied to join a secret Ninja society and they just laughed and said “No”. I should sue for age discrimination.
5. I know someone hunting for Great White Sharks off of the coast of Oz. And they do it with a knife! I could do that. Well, come to think of it the sharks would probably look at me and think “Mmmmmm! Corn fed and well marbled!!!” Maybe that wouldn’t be such a good idea for me to go swimming there.
Okey dokey Pokey. That’s it for this week. Feel free to comment and/or leave a friendly “Hi!” and a wave as you pass thru.