Day: July 14, 2017
I didn’t even know that I had a FaceBook account. El Presidente must have had one his team sign me up and they must have forgotten to tell me.
I blame Jason and Gary for the El Presidente team failure.
The concrete pad for my garden shed was installed last week and I’m waiting until the end of the month when the shed is delivered and installed. In the meanwhile, I have this big piece of concrete which makes for a nice drawing surface. My gummys and I are hving a good time chalking it all up for now. We’ll hopefully have it covered by the time the shed is installed. The shed will cover all of it and I’m speculating that it will be protected from the elements (for the most part) while the shed is still covering it all up. I’ll end up with a time capsule in that case. It should be a 35+ year shed, so I’ll be long dead and gone by the time someone removes it to uncover their artwork.
It’s that time of week where I pit myself against my brain to see who has total control. The brain is cheating by distracting me over the dreaded Minnesota Wingless Tree Dragons. That’s sooooooo unsportsmanlike.
1. The good news this week is the doctor noted significant physical improvement since my last visit. There are still some physical issues and mental issues to work thru but things are looking good.
2. My eyes about popped out of my skull this morning when I hopped on the scale. 208! Wow! That puts me down 16 pounds since I started all of this last April. Let’s hope I can keep this up.
3. It’s another beautiful summer day in central Minnesota. The sky is blue and the nearest cloud must be off somewhere over Cheese Land. I’m loving it.
4. My one yard chore is going really well and I’m ahead of schedule on it. It looks like I’ll have it all done come Sunday other than disposal of the yard waste. That will be one more thing that I can tick off my “To Do List”.
5. I’ve been putting a lot of thought into retiring early. The downside is I’d have to find something else to pay the bills but the upside is I would keep my medical insurance. I’m gonna have to give it some more thought before I punch out.
There it is. Feel free to comment and/or wish Miss C a “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”.