It’s that time of week again where I pit myself against my brain for the never ending battle for control.
1. I have too many outdoor projects going on. I really need to focus on one, get it done and then move on to another. But oh no! I have to have three going on all at the same time.
2. I keep hearing the Blue Jay singing in the trees across the street. He’s obviously found a food source over there. I hate competition.
3. It’s pay day and I get to see how much I have left over after paying the bills. Maybe I’ll have enough where I can rub two nickels together. I may be even able to afford Mickey Dees.
4. I hope I hear today about my building permit from the city. I’m hoping it will be approved so I don’t have to wait thru the 4th of July holiday.
5. I have a young squirrel that’s been eyeballing my one bird feeder. I have to admit it’s a brave little thing. It’s one determined squirrel.
Okey dokey pokey. That’s it for this week. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “How do!” when you’re passing thru.