So here we are playing our cat and mouse game between my brain and me to decide who wins once again. I really hate the way my brain toys with me.
1. I love early mornings this time of year. The weather is usually nice, the birds are singing, the temps are usually good. I know it will heat up soon enough to where I have to close up the windows due to the heat and humidity but I love sitting here in sucking in the cool morning breezes while sipping on a cup of coffee.
2. God I have to get out of this house. I’m going stir crazy being pretty much confined here. There are a lotta benefits to working from home but there are also some detriments. I’m getting a lot of on-line training done at least.
3. I think I have enough strawberries to make some strawberry jelly this weekend. That may be my Saturday project if I do. The batch I made last year didn’t last long. It didn’t make Christmas before it was gone.
4. The rumor at work is that I won’t be coming back. I’m not sure who started it or how it even got started but I’m feeding it. One of the ladies that I work with is using my office (because it’s warmer) while she recovers from her bronchitis. I told her to put her name plate on my door just to see what kind of reaction she gets out of it.
5. Miss Lily is being a total pain this morning. She’s already been fed twice and she’s complaining that she’s starving and is extremely neglected.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or to do a vigorous wave and leave a nice Swedish “Hallå!” when you pass thru.